Pain. The very word conjures up deep, emotional feelings. Pain comes in many forms and at varying levels of intensity. Have you ever felt any of these?
- Hot or burning
- Punishing or cruel
- Tiring or exhausting
What if any of these just … never stopped?? Pain is unquestionably unforgiving when it goes on and on – for hours … days … weeks … months … and, yes, even years. When will it ever end?
The number of people having a pain prescription of opioid narcotics is staggering. Here are some staggering statistics from the National Institute on Drug Abuse (https://www.drugabuse.gov/drugs-abuse/opioids/opioid-overdose-crisis):
- 115 people die annually from overdose
- estimated $78.5 million burden
- Roughly 21 to 29 percent of patients prescribed opioids for chronic pain misuse them.
- Between 8 and 12 percent develop an opioid use disorder.
- An estimated 4 to 6 percent who misuse prescription opioids transition to heroin.
- About 80 percent of people who use heroin first misused prescription opioids.
- Opioid overdoses increased 30 percent from July 2016 through September 2017 in 52 areas in 45 states.
- The Midwestern region saw opioid overdoses increase 70 percent from July 2016 through September 2017.
Given these figures, what if your doctor prescribes you opioids for pain management and they STILL barely take the edge off… then what!? And, because of state legislation, what if your doctor then denies you access to the very prescription you’ve put all your hope in without a reasonable substitute? The terror is beyond comprehension.
Yet, there is another way. There is hope. You can live! And, you can live with VITALITY!
If you, or anyone you know is facing the same situation, CLICK HERE to get the exact same solution that solve their problem with pain and opioid dependency.